It’s 4:35 AM, the day has not begun, and my first thought is the aching that has woken me from only a few hours of sleep. In the last few months, the meds haven’t been working, and I know that it is time to look further into this new reality that I am living with each day. I’ve been sharing through the channel some bits and pieces of the medical journey that I have been on over the last several months, and the most recent diagnosis from the doctors has been that there is a problem with the nerves that are causing them to misfire, causing constant soreness and discomfort.
Last month, my doctors recommended for me to look further into alternative treatments to supplement my current regimen and approach such as acupuncture and CBD. The opportunity came to share my deep dive into CBD as regular supplement for managing discomfort and soreness together with Equilibria CBD. Over the next several weeks and months, I will be open and upfront about this topic, which for many is still a controversial subject.
The goal will be to share all the information and the results from beginning this CBD journey. It is my hope that it will not only be a force to help in my own personal medical recovery, but also to give each of you a transparent look into what CBD is, the options available, and what Equilibria is doing to make CBD understandable and accessible to anyone looking to incorporate it into their lives.
What is CBD?
Some of you may be new to CBD or cannabidiol. This is the second-most prevalent ingredient in Hemp plants, and according to several studies as well as the experience from people using it, there have been found to be several benefits found with people that have incorporated CBD into their supplement routines. Some of these benefits include:
- Anxiety Studies and clinical trials are exploring the common report that CBD can reduce anxiety.
- Studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Chronic pain. Further human studies are needed to substantiate claims that CBD helps control pain. One animal study from the European Journal of Pain suggests CBD could help lower pain and inflammation due to arthritis when applied to skin. Other research identifies how CBD may inhibit inflammatory and neuropathic pain, which are difficult treat.
- CBD can help lower cravings for tobacco and heroin under certain conditions, according to some research in humans. Animal models of addiction suggest it may also help lessen cravings for alcohol, cannabis, opiates, and stimulants.
(source: Cannabidiol (CBD)-what we know and what we don’t – Harvard Health)
Who is Equilibria and What do They Offer?
To begin my journey together with Equilibria, I started with 3 of their products, the daily drops, their nourishing body oil (available for a limited time) and the relief balm. For daily drops can be taken orally or added into your favorite beverage, and the dosage can be determined together with an Equilibria dosage specialist or your doctor. The other two are applied topically as needed.
I’m excited to share with you more about how everything is working for me, so be sure to tune into my Instagram stories and other content often to get the latest feedback, but here are some of the key points that Equilibria has shared:
- Equilibria is a by women for women premium CBD brand. Equilibria products are organic, fully traceable and are shipped straight to your door!
- When incorporating CBD, consistency is key! CBD should be taken every day, like you would a vitamin and it may take 2-3 months to see the full benefit of a CBD routine. With a subscription, you get the best possible price (it’s always 20% off every month, forever!) and never risk running out. It can be changed or cancelled at any time (you’re never locked in) and arrives straight to your door each month!
- If you’re just getting started, the Balance Box or the Relief Box is the perfect place to start and include the Daily Drops, Daily Softgels and Relief Balm -these are the core EQ products and can help promote better sleep and daily stress management.
- All new Equilibria members are provided with 1:1 dosage support – so you can make sure you receive maximum benefits from your new products. You’ll be able to chat with your Dosage Specialist to find the perfect CBD routine for you and your needs.
One of the best benefits right now if you’re a new customer, you can get 15% off your entire first order when you enter code:livingnotes at checkout, and if you use it with any specials, the discounts are stackable! Also, one of the best ways that you can experience all the best that Equilibria has to offer is through their subscription. Not only does it give you the best pricing for everything, but it provides a good way to make sure you always have what you need on hand to stay consistent.
SHOP NOW to see the different options to get started!
I look forward to sharing more from my journey and seeing how regularly incorporating CBD and EQ products into my routine will be able to help with the chronic pain and other symptoms that I have been facing.
use code: livingnotes at checkout for 15% off!
*always consult one of equilibria’s dosage specialists or your doctor to determine the best regimen and dosage with their CBD products.